- Founded on May 12th, 1997, MicroBase Technology Corporation is an emerging biotechnology company specializing in Laser LIGA, an innovative non-silicon based micromachining technology that could be applied in the manufacture and development of miniaturized devices and micron-scale parts. Currently, MicroBase is the only company in the Asia-pacific region with the capabilities of laser material processing, micro-electroforming and mass production all in one.
- With laser material processing and micro-electroforming technology, MicroBase has incorporated the micro mesh technique into the development of inhalation devices for the treatment of respiratory diseases. We are dedicated to providing a safe, efficient, and convenient drug delivery system to all the patients and the healthcare professionals.
- MicroBase adopts a collaborative approach while working with partners around the world, and we welcome collaboration opportunities in developing combination products with pharmaceutical companies.
- Portable Nebulizer achieves FDA approval.
- Pocket Air® Neb achieves China FDA approval.
- Pocket Air® Neb achieves Canada Medical Device Regulation approval.
Pocket Air® Tube awarded Product of Outstanding Interest in 2015 ERS International Congress.
- Pocket Air® Neb achieves CE 0120 marking.
- Pocket Air® achieves TFDA Class II medical device approval.
- Complete the set-up of respiratory system lab (NGI, respiration simulator and HPLC).
- Complete protection and functional enhancement of polyimide vibrating mesh.
- Achieves the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 13485:2012 certification.
- Respiratory & Ophthalmic Nebulizer.
Polyimide vibrating mesh introduced into medical device applications.
Achieves the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 certification.
Pd-Ni vibrating mesh (aperture plate) achieves FDA approval.
Launch of micro piezoelectric pump.
Sets up micro-electroforming production line for Pd-Ni vibrating mesh (aperture plate).
Sets up the second excimer laser production line.
Launches 600 dpi nozzle plate product and commences mass production.
Completes the first excimer laser production line and begins developing plastic nozzle plate.
MicroBase Technology Corporation is established.